Thursday, August 19, 2010

Epilogue















To those who were wondering, after a day of travel +/- jet lag, I have arrived safely back in the United States. With that, this officially concludes our blog.

I want to take this final opportunity to say thank you to all of those who have taken the time to follow the blog and all the positive feedback I've received. If at any point anyone has any questions or I can explain something further please don't hesitate to contact me at michael.larosa@jefferson.edu Needless to say it has been quite a journey and was my pleasure to share with everyone. I think it's fair to say I learned many things about not only the world of pharmacy and the culture of Istanbul, but also myself in the process.

Finally, I owe a great debt of personal gratitude to the students, my pharmacist Erdem, and all my friends back in Turkey for being exactly who you are, for making this one of the most memorable travel experiences I have ever had. You will all be missed... until the one day we meet again.

- Mike

Above is a photo with my good friend Ҫaǧrı from the dorm as we exchange a final goodbye at the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment